Each month, I’m reviewing my progress in building my blog and holding myself accountable for writing every day. Previous reviews here.
For 2018, I set myself a goal of writing every day, and hopefully building my blog audience back up. I’m tracking myself daily, but also keeping a monthly review here so that I can see progress.
So, how did I do in February
- Posts in February: 36 posts (vs 32 in January)
- Top Post: Working Out Loud – Week 6 (this series has had a lot of positive feedback)
- Words Written: 7712 (vs 9541)
- Average per post : 214 (vs 289)
- Page Views: 706 (vs 342 in January – decent progress)
And a new count – to track another goal for this year:
- Steps taken (from my Apple Watch): 138790 / 21 days worn = 6690 avg (Jan – 142403/20 = 7120 avg)
Target for March = 8000 average