I’m quite protective about what I allow into my Inbox, but increasingly, the most interesting things are curated newsletters from writers and blogs that I trust.
Over recent months, I’ve been building a small list of newsletters that carry ‘all killer, no filler’ content and draw my attention when they arrive in my inbox.
Here are five newsletters that I would recommend a subscription to:
- Exponential View – excellently curated news on technology and society from Azeem Azhar
- HackerNewsLetter – a weekly newsletter of the best articles on startups, technology, programming, and more. All links are curated by hand from Hacker News.
- Benedicts Newsletter – compiled by Ben Evans, arrives every Sunday with notes for the past week – the stories and links I saw that were actually interesting, and why they mattered. Focused on tech, business and some fun too.
- Noticing – from Kottke.org, home of fine Hypertext products – now delivers a nicely written and loosely themed newsletter on a weekly basis
- The Hustle – Technology and Business news every day, well written, from San Francisco
What newsletters have I missed, let me know your recommendations in the comments below?