Each month, I’m reviewing my progress in building my blog and holding myself accountable for writing every day. Previous reviews here.
For 2018, I set myself a goal of writing every day, and hopefully building my blog audience back up. I’m tracking myself daily, but also keeping a monthly review here so that I can see progress.
So, how did I do in March
- Posts in March: 34 posts (vs 36 in February)
- Top Post: #DeleteFacebook and Alternative strategies
- Words Written: 9407 (vs 7712)
- Average per post : 260 (vs 214)
- Page Views: 959 (vs 706 in February – decent progress)
And a new count – to track another goal for this year:
- Steps taken (from my Apple Watch): 268177 / 30 days worn = 8939 avg
- Target for April = 9000 average