Time to relax, pour yourself a coffee and enjoy the Sunday Six Pack, all killer, no filler, just six of the best links curated from a week of reading. Previous editions here.
- Nine of the most amazing hotel swimming pools in the world – some of these must be incredible to visit, slightly better than my trips to the local leisure centre pool.
- We heard recently that anti-depressants were effective – but now there is news that exercise is almost AS effective, and yet it’s rarely prescribed. Maybe we should be looking at a shift to helping people towards fitness as an alternative to chemicals.
- Trying a paper planner, instead of apps – an analogue solution to an analogue problem. Maybe this is the productivity hack that everyone needs.
- I am an early riser, but not 4am – this article tells us why it could be the most productive hour of all.
- Find the shortest path between any two subjects you can imagine. Six Degrees of Wikipedia finds the unlikeliest connections.
- Finally – personal brand is a stupid concept – Manuel Moreale has a point.
Compiled whilst listening to Money and Love – a short film by Arcade Fire