Times change. Jobs change. Tools evolve. Here are the tools I touch nearly every day, certainly every week.
- Microsoft Office – (paid) still there, because Microsoft. Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word – in that order
- Evernote – (paid) Am currently running an experiment to test whether Evernote is better at syncing than OneNote
- Power BI – (paid through O365) my default BI solution, connected to internal sources and services like ZenDesk
- Chrome – may not be perfect, but settings sync is perfect and allows me to move devices
- Whatsapp / Skype / Slack – staying in touch on all the devices
- Spotify – (paid) All the music, all the time
- Monzo app & card – (paid) personal banking on the move, simple & focused
- Tweetdeck – multiple twitter accounts, news, lots of features
- Dropbox – (paid) Early adopter, pro account
- Lastpass – (paid) so many passwords, so little memory
- Inoreader – (paid) all my reading goes in here, simple interface, works well on IOS as well as desktop
- iPhone 7 / iPad Air / Kindle – portable reading and connections
What should I looking at to make my life easier, slicker, faster?