Three weeks of business travel, and a long Bank Holiday weekend has thrown me clean from the wagon. I have a backlog of posts to write – from things I have watched, read and listened to on my travels as well as a blog review for April which will no doubt chasten me.
However, it’s my blog – I forgive myself.
But it’s time to get back on the wagon.
I’m still travelling, so here are some interesting links I’ve been reading on my journey…
- The ever prescient Cal Newton talks about analog Social Media. Becoming more important to think about your online footprint. #socialmedia
- The BBC sound Effects library has been interesting for many years – I still have some of the vinyl albums around. Now the entire library has been digitised and made available. Have at it! #bbc #sfx
- Forget Cambridge Analytica – meet Palantir, it knows EVERYTHING about you. #palantir #privacy #data
- Meet the social media traders of Instagram. #socialmedia #instagram
- Marissa Meyer came up in conversation just last week – she still has plans for the Internet. #internet #yahoo
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.
– Niels Bohr